Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wet N' Wild Ultimate Sherr Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15




How much does it cost? $3.99 (By the way, the Covergirl foundation I used for size comparison in the video was actually about $6.99+, sorry!)
How long does it last? Pretty long. Not much product is needed.

The tinted moisturizer is smooth, not at all oily. It doesn't have a strong odor and goes on smooth. It's decently easy to blend with fingers or a makeup sponge.

I decided to buy this because I absolutely hate foundation and coverup! I don't like the thick, cakey feeling so I usually don't wear anything to cover my skin. I do, however, like to have something for covering the occasional breakout and this seemed light weight enough to not matter.

It does go on easily and blends well, although the color selection is a little dark for my skin tone and I can only use it in summer. I would say it gives a good coverage for mild redness; I used it when I know I might be hot and flushed or if I have a slightly red zit. You can build the coverage up a little or put something over or under it for more coverage. I am pretty prone to getting zits from makeup but I don't notice any more than usual when I wear this, so for me it doesn't cause breakouts although your skin may react differently.

I don't like that the bottle says the color adjusts to your skin tone, because it doesn't. I don't like that the color is very gold, almost orange. I also don't like that my cap fell apart shortly after I got it. However, none of these things are enough to make me regret my purchase, and I will probably purchase again next summer.

Quality for Price - 3.5/5
Overall Quality - 4/5

VIDEO REVIEW!
coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment